The Forecaster is a model that rides, feels and looks like a pro-level bike. This one being Brett Silva’s signature model. You’ll find Signature spec’d design cues like the Odyssey Broc Signature Grips, combined with incredible parts like a Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster hub, Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals, and Path Pro tires.
A truly dialed bike for every style of riding.
- Odyssey Broc Signature Grips
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Sealed Front Hub
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.75" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT, Cromo DT and DO
- fork: 20", Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- stem: 48mm Freeze Top Load
- headset: FSA Integrated w/2mm Alloy Spacer
- headset cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Broc Signature
- seat: Sunday Badge, Pivotal
- seat post: Pivotal 25.4mm
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25t Steel
- cranks: 170mm Tubular 3pc
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- front hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster, 9t Driver
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- chain: KMC Z510H
- Top tube length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.7"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With brakes: 26.78lbs